Saturday, March 15, 2014

St Patrick's Day "Sharockin' it"

(Sorry for disappearing, school's been kinda crazy and the baby lips swatches kinda got mixed up...)
With St Patrick's Day this Monday, I'm gonna be rocking some serious green. Green shirt, green bandanna (maybe my neon green pants) and I'll be shamrockin' a shamrock on my face. Here's how I did it :D (my first tutorial :) )

Step 1
Have a clean face (of course)
Step 2
Using Elf's Shimmer Eyeliner in Twinkle Teal,
Draw an Upside down Y with the two top lines sorta curved.

Step 3
Draw a C connecting each line to the center of the Shamrock
Step 4
Using any dark green eyeshadow,
 pat on the eyeshadow to give it some extra color
(I used ELF's 32 palette in brights Row 3, Column 3)
Step 5
Add the little tail using the eyeliner
Step 6
Using the dark green eyeshadow, add a final layer of color and you're done :D
So, this is how you can shamrock it at school, a party, anywhere.
P.S. does anyone watch Are You The One on MTV? I got kinda crazy about it and did a chart on it to see who is with who. Here's my predictions
Adam and Shanley
Chris T. and Paige (confirmed)
Dillan and Coleysia (confirmed)

Dre and Simone
Ethan and Amber (confirmed)
Brittany and Joey (confirmed)

Wes and Kayla
Ryan and Ashleigh
John and Jacy
Chris S. and Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment