Tuesday, December 31, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE (happy new years 2014 for the future people and the people in Australia and New Zealand reading this)

HAPPY NEW YEARS!
SOUND THE HORNS
BLOW THE WHISTLES
EAT ALL THE FOOD! (haha, oh you overused memes you)
2013 was a meh year for me.
but on the plus side


GUESS WHO FINISHED POKEMON X TODAY?!
this girl :D


I hope anyone and everyone who is reading this has a safe, great happy new year. I got 5 more days of freedom before winter break is over with. I guess it's not all that bad, I get to see my friends and eat delicious school food (the food at my school actually tastes quite edible)
I completely forgot to finish Swatch-mas (oops)
but hey, if you have a deviantart, go check out two people
Katie Alves (I'm sure everyone already knows her, but her makeup skills are AHHHH :DDDDD)
and
Goddess-Chachi (she did a twelve days of Christmas that was way better than Swatch-mas XP)



HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE
(and if you're in Australia or New Zealand, HAPPY NEW YEARS DAY!)
(and if you're reading this 5 years from now, HAPPY 2014 NEW YEARS FROM THE PAST!)

No comments:

Post a Comment